Cheesy Vegan Pasta
I don’t know about you guys, but when it comes to pasta, tomato sauce is usually all I need. Last night I faced a predicament where my husband and I only had enough tomato sauce for one plate of pasta. We decided Daniel would partake in the tomato sauce and I had the exciting opportunity to create something brand new. I knew this could go horribly wrong, but I knew it was another golden opportunity to make something fantastic!
Now before I give you the ingredient list don’t judge because it’s a little different and may I remind you this pasta child was born from basically desperation. So here is the final product, and I hope you give it a try!
· 1 cup Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Quinoa Pasta
· 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
· 1/2 cup spinach (or any other green thing available!)
· 2 Tbsp. almond milk
· Squeeze of lemon
· 1 tbsp. liquid aminos
· 1 tsp. garlic powder
· Salt & pepper as needed
· Follow the directions to cook the pasta.
· While the pasta cooks take this time to cook up your spinach or any other green thing.
· Mix everything together in a pan. Add in a bit of pasta water if anything starts to stick!
· Now don’t wait any longer so plate that baby, eat up, and enjoy!
Let me know what you think of the recipe and how you might tweak it a bit!
Thanks again for stopping by,