I don’t know about you guys, but when it comes to cookies I was always more interested in the dough over than the finished product. Lately I have been making quite a few pumpkin recipes and figured that it was suiting to create a gluten free dairy free and CHICKPEA free pumpkin cookie dough recipe.
My good friend Natalie and I pulled together the idea over iced matcha lattes with you guys in mind!
We created this recipe for those who have sensitive stomachs or want to eat more of a whole food based diet. This is why we decided to use ingredients like coconut flour and sunflower butter and avoided any products containing gluten or dairy!
Now, thanks to my good friend Natalie and my husband Daniel here is a irresistibly good allergy friendly pumpkin cookie dough recipe!
· 2/3 cup Coconut flour
· 3/4th cup Pumpkin
· 1/4th cup Maple syrup
· 1/4th cup Nut/Seed butter
· 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
· 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie spice
· 1/2 tsp. salt
· 1/4th cup Chocolate chips
· 1/4th cup chopped Pecans
· 2-4tbsp non-dairy milk (as needed)
· Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
· Add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
· Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips or any other of your favorite mix-ins!
· Scoop into a bowl and eat with a spoon or put it on top of a Pumpkin smoothie that you can find here !
Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!